It’s really cool that more and more women are coming out of their traditional closet to speak up and stand up against the corruption and rot of our system – or are finally paid attention to. And, finally this time, the so often forgotten elderly and their terrible sufferings are revealed. And guess which candidate cares about them?
Stars & Channels: Abby Martin (Empire Files), The Real News Network, The Zero Hour, Bernie, John Spritzler, TeleSUR, JRE Clips, Michael Brooks, Hard Lens Media, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, A Current Affair, PBS NewsHour, VICE News, AJ+, Nina Turner…
- Companies Rule the World
- Neoliberal Fearmongering to Divide Us
- The Old Age Misery in America
- Temp Work Used as a Picket Line against Workers
- Corporate America: Profits over People’s Lives
- How the Rule of Money Miserably Shapes Society
- The Path from Police Brutality to State Terrorism
- Edward Snowden on Mobile Phones Surveillance
- World News: Overlooked Uprisings World-Wide
- All the People(s) are Beginning to Rise Up
- Candidates: Biden, Warren, Trump, Bearnie, $Hillary, Tulsi
- Bernie: End Corporate Greed Press Conference
- Whistleblowers are Heroes, Not Spies | None-of-the-Above Voting
- Despotic Government Bullying True Journalists
- Another Funny Fox Failure: Reaganite to the Left! Panel SCREAMS!
1. Companies Rule the World
… and 80% of TV news stories are manufactured in public relation firms working for governments and the corporations (i.e. the nebulous rich rulers behind these scenes):
Giants: Who Really Rules The World?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-03 (23 videos)”
An amazing number of brilliant women made fantastic arguments and analyses this week. Don’t miss them nor the also insightful men in these 22 outstanding videos treating what’s wrong and how to make change.
Stars and channels: Krystal Ball, Naomi Klein, Jane Fonda, Jill Stein, Bernie, Richard Wolff, Taya Graham (The Real News Network), John Spritzler, The Rational National, The Michael Brooks Show, Jimmy Dore, Gayle McLaughlin (the California Progressive Alliance), Harriet Fraad, Politics and Prose, Aaron Glantz, Democracy Now!, Ralph Nader, Steven Greenhouse, Nick Hanauer, and more.
- #MfA: Universal Healthcare for Liberty
- Risks for All, Not Just Investors
- Police Crimes: Our Dungeon & Dragon Society
- Let’s Have No Government by and for Criminals
- Bernie (Reviews, Movement, Track Record, Market vs Society)
- Bernie & Tulsi Combo: Might it Landslide the Nation?
- Corporatists and Oligarchs Looking for Another “D” Puppet
- Organizing Outside of Political Parties
- The Source and Success of Racism
- Humor: The ‘Elites’ Crying When We Call Out their Corruption
- The Twin Party Tyranny Blocking Representation of the People
- Panel: Naomi Klein & Jane Fonda – Sunrise, Climate, & Humanity
- Banksters: The Then & Now Real Estate Raid
- Indigenous Dealing with California Wildfires
- Immigration & Border: Many Victims are Native Americans
- American Past, Present, & Future & Comparison w/ Other Nations
- SCOTUS, The Achilles Heal of Democracy
- A 0.1%er Getting Some of the Wrongness
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-26 (22 videos)”
This weekend collection of wakeful videos has two main sections: (A) much on this week’s candidate issues (esp. real & false progressives) and (B) much on the forces that create right-wingers/neo-nazis and neoliberals/meritocracy-believers & hillbots — and if or how to deal with them. The first group is mostly created from people crushed onto the floor, the second mostly from upper middle-classers who won life’s lottery at least to some extent and are either contemptuous or dismissive and ignorant of those who didn’t. Then these two camps go at each other’s throats without realizing that they are being manipulated from the top to defend the status quo that causes all this division and endless suffering.
So much stuff, I had to move some to a ‘part B’ follow-up.
- Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
- AOC on a Just Society & a Planet to Live
- Mike Gravel’s Analysis: +Bernie, +Tulsi, -Warren
- Best Not to Waste Efforts on Hillbots
- Normalized Presidential Violations (Forget Impeachments)
- Big Money Buying Our Minds
- How People at the Bottom are Duped into Fascism
- What Makes the Lower White Working Class Dangerous
- How to Talk to Cultists (like Fascists)
- The False License to Dominate
- How & Why the “Christian” Right Was Manufactured
- Media War on Bernie & the American People
- Entertainment: Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’
- Humor: HRC BS
- Humor: Talking Back to an Establishment Shill
- Try Some Anti-Commercialism (Teen without iPhone)
1. Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
African Americans For Bernie Sanders Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-19 (26 videos)”
Imagine taking a modern online course to become astute in politics and economics, learning what is wrong with our system and how to fix it. That’s exactly what the Wakeful Video Weekend series amounts to, both new and old episodes. My suggestion: watch or listen, share and discuss. (and maybe even voluntarily donate to Beanstock’s World for all that hard curating work)
Channels: TEDx Talks, The Real News Network, Democracy At Work, The Michael Brooks Show, Rebel HQ, Democracy Now!, The Hill, John Spritzler, The Jimmy Dore Show, Corbett Report, and many more.
- Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
- Non-Rich Lives: Spending all our Lifetime Not Living! ***
- U.S. Poverty: Both Old & Poor And Mostly Kept Secret
- Sick Society: The Capitalist Disease
- Fascism as Flattery
- Neoliberalism: Neoliberalism in Short
- The Soviet Economy
- Status Quo: Murder by Capitalism & Revolution vs Reformism
- Truth & Lies: Real vs False Flag Whistleblowers
- Elections: The Electoral College Favors Swing States, Not Rural Americans
- Candidates: Bernie, Biden, Warren… True Progressive vs Fakes
- Strategy: Why the D-Party SoSo-Works with Bernie Sanders
- Money in Politics: The R & D Parties’ Race to the Bottom ***
- No Piecemeal But a Big Determined Movement Needed
- U.S.A. is a Paid Servant of Murderous Saudi Regime
- Humor: X-Rated Politics (Jimmy Dore)
- Ancient Wisdom (Fables)
1. Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
Can America Let Go Of Being Number One?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-06 (22 videos)”
Plenty to cry and laugh, celebrate, or be awed. 21 superb videos harvested this week. If you missed them, don’t miss them now. Main themes: climate crisis, communal revolutions, system flaws, the “elite’s” myths, Medicare for All really is #1, divisiveness, rich vs poor, capitalism, and the American egalitarian spirit.
Stars & channels: Greta Thunberg, David Attenborough, Bernie, Richard Wolff, The Humanist Report, AJ+, Peter Coffin, The Grayzone, politizane, Libertarian Socialist Rants, Tovarishch Endymion, John Spritzler, Jimmy Dore, and more.
- The Climate Crisis (Planet Plea, Political Criminals, Greta Thunberg)
- Communal Revolution (Awesome!)
- U.S. Territories
- The System Flaws vs Bootstraps
- Private Insurances in no Way Preferable to Medicare for All
- Economy (Economic Dictatorship, Socially Divisive Markets)
- Media: Parroting Talking Points
- Domestic Terrorism by the National Security State
- Wars to Make the Rich Richer
- Evil “Centrists” vs Medicare (Flagship Biden)
- Capitalism (Wealth Distribution, Work ‘Rewards’, & Odd Ownership)
- The United States of Egalitarians
- Humor (Hillary 2020, ‘No’ Child Left Behind)
1. The Climate Crisis (Planet Plea, Political Criminals, Greta Thunberg)
Plea For The Planet
David Attenborough and Greta Thunberg’s plea for the planet
World Economic Forum
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-28 (21 videos)”
The latest weekend collection of recent best videos spreading news and ideas for positive change of our rotten world. Lots of good stuff you may have missed. Every week a new one. (Notice: Producing these when caught in financial struggles is hard. So, spreading the word and subscribing (for free) is a helpful thing to do.)
Stars and channels: Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Jesse Ventura, Richard Wolff, Amy Goodman, The Michael Brooks Show, The Real News Network, John Spritzler, Tom Nicholas, Peter Coffin, Cowboy Economist, AJ+, The Grayzone, NonCompete, The Jimmy Dore Show, and more…
- News: Space Warmongering, Neurocapitalism (Thought-Policing), Academic Corruption
- Economy: Recent Financial Tremor, China, Monopolies & Cartels
- Corporate Dictatorship (Modern America)
- Latest Union Fights
- Workers’ Factory Occupation
- Immigration & Mass Migration: Weapons of the Oligarchy
- Inequality Report – A Thorough Overview
- Neoliberalism: History, Causes, Effects, & Mind Warping
- Manufactured Division vs Solidarity
- Satire: Progressive Review of the D-Primary Candidates
- Police State: ICE Plows into Peaceful Protesters with a Truck
- Our Gitmo Shame
- Dealing with a Corrupt Supreme Court
- Spy Technology’s Corrupt Profits
- John Bolton’s Firing – The Ins and Outs
- Entertainment: Gelflings, Skeksis, and the Liberal-Fascist Bargain
- Humor: Progressive Laughs In Bill Maher’s Face
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-21 (21 videos)”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
A collection of great videos you may have missed (most of them new this past week). Very informative! And several even comedic and yet very informative. So… revelations and fun!
Stars & channels: Newsbroke, John Spritzler, The Real News Network, Niko House, The Humanist Report, Ralph Nader, The Grayzone, Redacted Tonight, Jimmy Dore, ContraPoints, and more.
- Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
- Those in Power Pretending to be on Our Side
- You Want to Know the Real Trump Election Fraud? (Not Russiahhh)
- Tulsi: An Interview Letting her Answer the Questions
- Warren, The Fake Progressive
- Healthcare Destruction: Privatization of Medicare
- Communism Failing on its Own?
- Ralph Nader Radio Hour: “Juuling” & Anybody But Trump?
- Media: Insights into the Corporate Media Bias
- Why the American People Need to Revolt
- Forced Neoliberalism a Stepping Stone for Fascism
- The History and Psychology of Genocide Policy
- Immigration: Illegal Green Aliens
- Mindfulness for Solidarity rather than Personal Isolation
- Humor: 4 Humorous Political Videos (on 2016, Biden, Koch, & the Inefficient Left)
1. Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
Another attempt to turn scary topics funny:
Can Our Planet Survive Capitalism?
AJ+ Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-31 (18 videos)”
Independence Day is a special holiday held high and celebrated in different corners of society. For some it is just a brief relief from a never-ending money-earning drudgery. For others it is the holiday of their nationalist notions easily linked to fascist white supremacist ideas stuck into their heads from the top by the rich ruling class and their demagogic minions in politics and the mass media to divert (with xenophobia and hate speeches) their justified anger away from the true culprits and causes of their mutilated lives, thus turning them into a duped army of violent right-wingers and idiot voters. For others, like myself, it is an annual reminder of the great ideals of some of our heroic founding fathers whose liberating ideas spread around the world causing awe and love and hope, and even change — change from monarchies and dictatorships to democracies or even attempts at socialist economies (a natural consequence of the life, liberty, and happiness for all concept). Continue reading “European Thoughts Fitting our Fourth of July”
A great discussion on UBI, great political satire, class warfare and the dying middle class and poor, healthcare racketeering, political awakening, media corruption by the rule of money, a people’s revolution, the real (capitalist!) entitlement in our market society… 22 cool videos. Stars: Nick Brana, Chris Hedges, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, Tulsi Gabbard, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, and more.
- Nick Brana & Scott Santens Discussing UBI
- Satire: Neoliberal Slavery
- Class Warfare: OMG, Reality is Real! Who Knew?
- Middle Class Struggling — But still Half Asleep?
- Market Society: Infinite Greed, Inequality, Non-Living Wages, Life Depression, The Poor…
- Awakening of a Hillerite
- Media: The Dying Free Press & Anger Sales
- Candidates: Debate-Qualified Ones & Tulsi Interview
- A Political People’s Revolution
- World: Venezuela Analysis & How Castro Became an Empire Asset
- Humor: Hillary’s 2020 Advice & Joe the Sniffer
- Capitalist Entitlement
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 05-12-2019 (18 videos)”