Another collection of great recent videos best not to miss. JFK’s much forgotten amazing speech on Medicare for All, the ways the oligarchy meddles with our minds, the war on journalism and free speech, the people’s uprising sparked by Bernie Sanders, and more and more and more…
Stars & channels: The Political Vigilante, Bernie, Ilhan Omar, The New School, John Spritzler, Jimmy Dore, Democracy At Work, The Real News Network, The Grayzone, The Zero Hour, Democracy Now!, TEDx Talks, goingundergroundRT, World Affairs, The Humanist Report, The Rational National, The Rational National, and more…
- Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
- Alleged Personal Failings vs Reality
- 2015 Panel Chris Hedges and Cornel West
- Society for the Rich (Let’s Compete to Death)
- Modernizing Cuban Socialism
- U.S. War on Journalism and Free Speech
- Inequality and the Apparatus of Justification
- Violence by the State on Homeless People
- MSM Blacking out Bernie AGAIN (Over and Over)
- Midwest Voters Snubbed by the ‘Elites’
- Bernie for Farmers
- Bernie & Ilhan Rally High Points (Minnesota)
- Humor: Obama Shames Voters For Criticizing Corrupt Politicians
1. Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
JFK Explains Why US Needs Med4All In 1962 — The Political Vigilante ~ Graham Elwood
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-10 (21 videos)”
An amazing number of brilliant women made fantastic arguments and analyses this week. Don’t miss them nor the also insightful men in these 22 outstanding videos treating what’s wrong and how to make change.
Stars and channels: Krystal Ball, Naomi Klein, Jane Fonda, Jill Stein, Bernie, Richard Wolff, Taya Graham (The Real News Network), John Spritzler, The Rational National, The Michael Brooks Show, Jimmy Dore, Gayle McLaughlin (the California Progressive Alliance), Harriet Fraad, Politics and Prose, Aaron Glantz, Democracy Now!, Ralph Nader, Steven Greenhouse, Nick Hanauer, and more.
- #MfA: Universal Healthcare for Liberty
- Risks for All, Not Just Investors
- Police Crimes: Our Dungeon & Dragon Society
- Let’s Have No Government by and for Criminals
- Bernie (Reviews, Movement, Track Record, Market vs Society)
- Bernie & Tulsi Combo: Might it Landslide the Nation?
- Corporatists and Oligarchs Looking for Another “D” Puppet
- Organizing Outside of Political Parties
- The Source and Success of Racism
- Humor: The ‘Elites’ Crying When We Call Out their Corruption
- The Twin Party Tyranny Blocking Representation of the People
- Panel: Naomi Klein & Jane Fonda – Sunrise, Climate, & Humanity
- Banksters: The Then & Now Real Estate Raid
- Indigenous Dealing with California Wildfires
- Immigration & Border: Many Victims are Native Americans
- American Past, Present, & Future & Comparison w/ Other Nations
- SCOTUS, The Achilles Heal of Democracy
- A 0.1%er Getting Some of the Wrongness
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-26 (22 videos)”
AOC’s Bernie endorsement and Bernie’s fantastic “Back” rally in New York after he is back out of the hospital:
I. AOC’s Bernie Endorsement
This is about a guaranteed advanced standard of living in the United States (the richest nation in hisory) with no ifs no no buts. Power to the people, and a Good Life for All:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Endorses Bernie For President
Additional note: When we mention a people’s revolution, we should realize that this is simply a continuation of our famous 18th century American Revolution where the people shared these aims promoted again today but wealthy creeps subverted the outcome into the mess we are in today.
I hear the echo from the hopeful past: All people are created equal and endowed with unalienable rights – among these life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And the role of government by the consent of the governed is to reflect and protect these and other rights and promote the general welfare (a.k.a. a Good Life for All). Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-19, Part B (3 videos)”
The following broadcast deeply struck a chord within me even though I have not been sexually assaulted (besides a failed attempt long ago, that is). Looking at the connection, I found that my existential assaults by soulless jerks ruining my original life’s career and later every new career and job, time and time again… led to the same feelings of grief and low self-esteem and constant fear, the being shrunk and driven into shame and made afraid to exist.
And when my appeals against profession denial based on declaring my education and job qualification invalid for totally unjustified and totally absurd and paradoxical reasons (rewriting history turning my outstanding study accomplishments into trash) were contemptuously dismissed, it gave me the same humiliation of standing up for receiving justice and getting virtually slapped into the face for it, assigning to me the guilt of others who had ruined my life. It makes me think that in today’s precarious life lived by so many of us, these kinds of results are suffered from way more people than sexual assault victims. So many of us are time and again under existential assault suffering precarious lives for no fault of our own and being denied any hope or worthwhile future.
This is the heart-wrenching report on the results of a sexual assault (often considered a dismissible minor issue) that chimes so closely with the existential assaults suffered by a huge portion of humanity:
The Stanford Sexual Assault Case Made Her “Emily Doe.” In New Memoir, Chanel Miller Tells Her Story
Indeed. Such an assault has much longer, deeper, and farther reaching consequences than commonly recognized. But, not to overlook, so do the existential assaults suffered by so many of us. Continue reading “Existential Assault”
A collection of great videos you may have missed (most of them new this past week). Very informative! And several even comedic and yet very informative. So… revelations and fun!
Stars & channels: Newsbroke, John Spritzler, The Real News Network, Niko House, The Humanist Report, Ralph Nader, The Grayzone, Redacted Tonight, Jimmy Dore, ContraPoints, and more.
- Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
- Those in Power Pretending to be on Our Side
- You Want to Know the Real Trump Election Fraud? (Not Russiahhh)
- Tulsi: An Interview Letting her Answer the Questions
- Warren, The Fake Progressive
- Healthcare Destruction: Privatization of Medicare
- Communism Failing on its Own?
- Ralph Nader Radio Hour: “Juuling” & Anybody But Trump?
- Media: Insights into the Corporate Media Bias
- Why the American People Need to Revolt
- Forced Neoliberalism a Stepping Stone for Fascism
- The History and Psychology of Genocide Policy
- Immigration: Illegal Green Aliens
- Mindfulness for Solidarity rather than Personal Isolation
- Humor: 4 Humorous Political Videos (on 2016, Biden, Koch, & the Inefficient Left)
1. Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
Another attempt to turn scary topics funny:
Can Our Planet Survive Capitalism?
AJ+ Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-31 (18 videos)”
Or: The Right-Left Division Isn’t as Real as it Seems
This article is a sequel to A More Relaxed Economy which discussed the UBI aspect of a shared video by NonCompete which I felt needed more mulling over. This sequel now gets into another interesting issue that came up in that video, namely that many “conservatives” or Republicans (or right-wingers) are actually leftists deep down without knowing it . Excavating this hidden treasure could do a lot for all of us. Hence, I will now make the attempt: Continue reading “The Left-Right Division When Deep Down We Agree”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
This is essentially a collection of enlightening videos published once a week and so helpful in learning what is really going on and how we may change our rigged system into a good one that everyone should watch them. The top topic this week: mass shootings (intelligent thoughts, not the usual BS).
Channels: Empire Files, Kim Iversen, John Spritzler, AJ+, Thom Hartmann, Greg Palast, RT America, The Humanist Report, Democracy Now!, PowerfulJRE, RT UK, HOT 97, Secular Talk, The Majority Report, Graham Elwood, The Grayzone, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life…
- Mass Shootings: Why they Happen
- Oh-So Criminal “Illegal” Immigrants
- National “Defense” For Profit
- Medicare for All: Bernie, Scare Tactics & Private Insurance
- Bernie: 6+ Million Views of Lengthy Informative Interview
- Capitalism: The Global Rentier System, UBI & the 1%
- Capitalism: The Current Trend May Have the Top 10% Own EVERYTHING by 2052
- Easy Elections Hacking in America
- Recent AOC Interview
- Rich Boys: The Koch Boy
- War-for-Profit Empire: U.S. Kills More Afghan Civilians than the Taliban
- World: Interesting Maduro Interview (Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal in Venezuela)
- Police Brutality against the Homeless
- The Billionaire Meter on Candidates
- Humor: Political Porn Comedy
- Loneliness & Friendship
Continue reading “Wakeful Videos 2019-08-10 (24 videos)”
Words are meant to help humans understand each other and their world. Wrong words can lead to the opposite. Using think-tank-made vocabulary designed to warp reality therefore plays into the hands of the establishment. For example, calling neoliberals a.k.a. corporatists a.k.a. fake-left-rightwingers “centrists” gives them a fake endorsement by being presented as a people’s majority and allegedly being more reasonable than anyone else by being supposedly distant form extremists.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth when we are talking about a greedy, self-serving minority in cahoots with the robber billionaires who steal the world’s entire wealth from the rest of us and push us into submission. It’s a group of fraudsters hardly different from the neocons that warped the “R” party some time before the neoliberals then warped the “D” party. This party takeover has created the “good cop/bad cop” routine with which American voters have been befuddled in every election ever since. None of these crooks should be painted as “centrists” or allowed by us to present themselves that way.
The same problem can come from one’s own vocabulary mistakes, like when one compares Trump to Obama and describes Obama as nice and Trump as not nice. Continue reading “The Hurtful Use of Wrong Words in Journalism and Public Talk”