A collection of great videos you may have missed (most of them new this past week). Very informative! And several even comedic and yet very informative. So… revelations and fun!
Stars & channels: Newsbroke, John Spritzler, The Real News Network, Niko House, The Humanist Report, Ralph Nader, The Grayzone, Redacted Tonight, Jimmy Dore, ContraPoints, and more.
- Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
- Those in Power Pretending to be on Our Side
- You Want to Know the Real Trump Election Fraud? (Not Russiahhh)
- Tulsi: An Interview Letting her Answer the Questions
- Warren, The Fake Progressive
- Healthcare Destruction: Privatization of Medicare
- Communism Failing on its Own?
- Ralph Nader Radio Hour: “Juuling” & Anybody But Trump?
- Media: Insights into the Corporate Media Bias
- Why the American People Need to Revolt
- Forced Neoliberalism a Stepping Stone for Fascism
- The History and Psychology of Genocide Policy
- Immigration: Illegal Green Aliens
- Mindfulness for Solidarity rather than Personal Isolation
- Humor: 4 Humorous Political Videos (on 2016, Biden, Koch, & the Inefficient Left)
1. Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
Another attempt to turn scary topics funny:
Can Our Planet Survive Capitalism?
AJ+ Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-31 (18 videos)”
Or: The Right-Left Division Isn’t as Real as it Seems
This article is a sequel to A More Relaxed Economy which discussed the UBI aspect of a shared video by NonCompete which I felt needed more mulling over. This sequel now gets into another interesting issue that came up in that video, namely that many “conservatives” or Republicans (or right-wingers) are actually leftists deep down without knowing it . Excavating this hidden treasure could do a lot for all of us. Hence, I will now make the attempt: Continue reading “The Left-Right Division When Deep Down We Agree”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
This is essentially a collection of enlightening videos published once a week and so helpful in learning what is really going on and how we may change our rigged system into a good one that everyone should watch them. The top topic this week: mass shootings (intelligent thoughts, not the usual BS).
Channels: Empire Files, Kim Iversen, John Spritzler, AJ+, Thom Hartmann, Greg Palast, RT America, The Humanist Report, Democracy Now!, PowerfulJRE, RT UK, HOT 97, Secular Talk, The Majority Report, Graham Elwood, The Grayzone, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life…
- Mass Shootings: Why they Happen
- Oh-So Criminal “Illegal” Immigrants
- National “Defense” For Profit
- Medicare for All: Bernie, Scare Tactics & Private Insurance
- Bernie: 6+ Million Views of Lengthy Informative Interview
- Capitalism: The Global Rentier System, UBI & the 1%
- Capitalism: The Current Trend May Have the Top 10% Own EVERYTHING by 2052
- Easy Elections Hacking in America
- Recent AOC Interview
- Rich Boys: The Koch Boy
- War-for-Profit Empire: U.S. Kills More Afghan Civilians than the Taliban
- World: Interesting Maduro Interview (Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal in Venezuela)
- Police Brutality against the Homeless
- The Billionaire Meter on Candidates
- Humor: Political Porn Comedy
- Loneliness & Friendship
Continue reading “Wakeful Videos 2019-08-10 (24 videos)”
Words are meant to help humans understand each other and their world. Wrong words can lead to the opposite. Using think-tank-made vocabulary designed to warp reality therefore plays into the hands of the establishment. For example, calling neoliberals a.k.a. corporatists a.k.a. fake-left-rightwingers “centrists” gives them a fake endorsement by being presented as a people’s majority and allegedly being more reasonable than anyone else by being supposedly distant form extremists.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth when we are talking about a greedy, self-serving minority in cahoots with the robber billionaires who steal the world’s entire wealth from the rest of us and push us into submission. It’s a group of fraudsters hardly different from the neocons that warped the “R” party some time before the neoliberals then warped the “D” party. This party takeover has created the “good cop/bad cop” routine with which American voters have been befuddled in every election ever since. None of these crooks should be painted as “centrists” or allowed by us to present themselves that way.
The same problem can come from one’s own vocabulary mistakes, like when one compares Trump to Obama and describes Obama as nice and Trump as not nice. Continue reading “The Hurtful Use of Wrong Words in Journalism and Public Talk”
You probably heard last week of these news. When I myself heard of the case where asylum applicants (refugees) at our southern border are being told to drink water out of the toilet, I couldn’t help but think that human beings put in detention with your and my tax dollars are being treated like dogs. Not like beloved family dogs. Like detested street dogs.
And why are they treated that way? I think I know why. It’s because many of us working people in the U.S. are also being treated like dogs. Low wages, no job security, no benefits, no healthcare, no life worth living, no future, no dignity, and no liberty other than to go income-less or switch between employers all of whom treat us like dogs. And when we get angry, one of our evil masters comes around and tells us it’s not him and his buddies who are responsible for how they treat us. No, its a group of brown dogs who have an even lower status than us. They are responsible for everything that’s wrong; so let’s go and attack them. Continue reading “Treating People Like Dogs”
Twenty of the best videos published and found this week, many especially useful in advancing our mindset, understanding what is really going on in our rigged system, and the directional change we – the people – can and must take. The official reality we have been taught is not very real, and underneath attractive varnish dark secrets hide. And we are much closer to the change we long for than we realize. If only we step out of our box. Many stars in this week’s compilation you have never seen or heard of before. A lot of new stuff to discover. And it starts out with a great satire!
- Satire: The Two-Party One-Party System
- Deep Insight: The New Deal’s Secret
- News: The Toilet Toast
- Debates: Debate Rigging
- Surveillance & Censorship
- Bernie: Why & How Attacked by the Mass Media
- Bernie on Iran, SA, and Warmongering Lies
- Capitalism: Why & How our Jobs Screw Us
- Revolutions Getting Hijacked
- Connectedness: Conservative Learning and Turning
- Woke: A Former Right-Wing Reagan Official Turning on Capitalism
- Woke: Another Right-Winger Getting DEPROGRAMMED
- Woke: Our Self-Silencing Culture
- Mohammed, Christ, and Buddha: Were they Theologists or Socialist Revolutionairies?
I. Satire: The Two-Party One-Party System
… and the waste-your-vote-by-voting-for-what-you-want myth reflected in Australia:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for thejuicemedia and the title: “Honest Government Ad | Preferential Voting”)
Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-07-07 (20 videos)”
Independence Day is a special holiday held high and celebrated in different corners of society. For some it is just a brief relief from a never-ending money-earning drudgery. For others it is the holiday of their nationalist notions easily linked to fascist white supremacist ideas stuck into their heads from the top by the rich ruling class and their demagogic minions in politics and the mass media to divert (with xenophobia and hate speeches) their justified anger away from the true culprits and causes of their mutilated lives, thus turning them into a duped army of violent right-wingers and idiot voters. For others, like myself, it is an annual reminder of the great ideals of some of our heroic founding fathers whose liberating ideas spread around the world causing awe and love and hope, and even change — change from monarchies and dictatorships to democracies or even attempts at socialist economies (a natural consequence of the life, liberty, and happiness for all concept). Continue reading “European Thoughts Fitting our Fourth of July”
Once more an enlightening video compilation so we can spend time on our weekend to educate ourselves for desirable change rather than letting ourselves be dumbed down by the corporate media. Enjoy!
- Society: The Crippling Corporate Culture
- Isms: Socialism vs Fascism
- Corruption: Law Run by the Thieves – The ‘Big Four’
- Revolutionary History: What to learn from the Bolsheviks
- Unions: Top Middle-Class Unionizing Against its Decline
- News: U.S. Election Rigging, Venezuela, Yellow Vests, Social Media Censorship
- Media: ‘The Cleaners’ Who Scrub Social Media
- World: U.S. Sabotage of Venezuelan Power Plant?
- Capitalism: Greed Ends the Age of Antibiotics
- Change: Government is a Tool
- Democracy: Our Fraudulent Elections
- A Good Life for All: The Citizen Dividend (a.k.a. UBI)
I. Society: The Crippling Corporate Culture
Here is an old, yet outstanding, speech by Chris Hedges. It’s from April 3, 2013. If you are certain to have heard most of this before and are short on time, you may fast forward to 1:05:32 where his wrap-up starts and hits hard: https://youtu.be/KJ9nvAX-S1g?t=3932 Otherwise, here the clip starts from the beginning:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “Chris Hedges – America from the Outside – How the World sees US – 2013”)
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 03-30-2019 (12 videos)”