Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
|Joseph Stalin (or Joseph Biden?) quote: “It’s completely unimportant who will vote, or how. What is extraordinarily important is who will count the votes, and how.”
A demented creep with a corrupt scumbag record who is only supported by a minority of ignorants is deceptively placed at the head of primaries via blatant vote count rigging when lesser tricks like voter suppression don’t suffice. And this guy is supposed to be our preferable alternative to Donald Trump?
If you are surprised at such negative claims about Biden, then just skim through the most recent Video Weekend posts on Beanstock’s World. Among other useful stuff, they also contain jaw-dropping reports on and recordings of Biden.
Biden voted for (or even created Congress bills) that harm so many of us, for example by cutting our social safety net (repealing FDR’s Great New Deal), eliminating bankruptcy protections, herding us into pointless evil wars, or placing millions of us in neo-slavery prisons. And he and his family not only made tons of money for themselves via bribery, but on a TV stage Biden arrogantly dismissed young people who complain about our corrupted system. On TV he even once happily admitted his political corruption. And now he is about to be anointed as the presidential D-Party candidate via blatant election fraud? This guy then is supposed to be our preferable alternative to Donald Trump and have any decent chance to win against him?
Asa little hint, here is a video that does NOT review Biden’s corrupt record but DOES dive into his current dementia which would make him a guaranteed loser if he were to run against Trump:
Biden Seems Like He Has Feathers in His Brain ~ Hard Lens Media
And despite his horrible political career record and his grossly evident dementia plus an awfully lazy campaign skipping over many states and offering no real agenda for American voters, Biden is supposed to now be soaring from a very low place in the early primaries to the very top and be magically floating ahead of the vastly popular Bernie Sanders? This is supposed to be true and real voter outcome? Not a fixed election process?
Continue reading “Bad Biden, Voter Suppression, Exit Polls, and HUGE Election Fraud”
How the D-Party is working to crush the people’s campaign for Medicare for All and other necessary changes (as it has been doing since 1942) — changes currently represented by Bernie Sanders’ candidacy campaign. And what we – the people – need to do to fight for our needs and rights.
(Note: Unfortunately I am still stuck in very time consuming continued education to make it back into the (paid, as opposed to unpaid elderly relative care) workforce. So, if I missed some top videos, that’s why. And I’d be thankful for others sharing them with me.)
Stars & Channels: The Hill, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Tim Canova, The Intercept (Naomi Klein), Democracy Now!, Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), The Radical Independent, The Progressive Voice, AOC, The Rational National, Jill Stein, NowThis News, Status Coup, Dylan Ratigan, and more…
- Corrupt Congress Not Helping the American People
- Socialism vs the Coronavirus
- Socialism the Last Option Left – even for Trump!
- Bernie’s Campaign is Being Cheated Again (Blatant Vote Count Rigging)
- Likely Ending of the Political Revolution by its Famous Leader Bernie
- Will Trump Help or Prey?
- Right & Left Turned Upside Down
- News: (better than regular corporate news)
- More on the Vote Count Fraud
- Bad Biden
- Biden’s Loss of his Mental Faculties (& Bernie Should Lead a Dem Exit)
- A Reminder of What These Years are All About (Movement Building)
- Important Issues of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- A FAIR Bailout
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-22 (24 videos)”
Lots of insightful clips on Super Tuesday, rigging of the 2020 D primaries and general election, Bernie (socialist or not?), Biden & Warren (allied?), harmful neoliberal capitalist economy, right-wing bully culture, and more…
Stars & channels: George Monbiot, Chapo Trap House, Robert Wolff (Democracy At Work), Kim Iversen, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), Lee Camp and Eleanor Goldfield, Nomiki Konst, Ralph Nader, redfish, RT America, Ruptly, Secular Talk, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network & Bill Black, The Young Turks, Verso Books, and more…
- Global Neoliberalism vs Democracy and Common Good
- Biden & D Party Corruption
- Bernie & Socialism Tradition
- Medicare for All: More Rather Than Less Jobs
- Social Security: Fake Panic & Bankster Looting Strategy via the GOP
- Right-Wing Boosted Bully Culture
- Economy Destruction by the Cheatful CEOs
- Economic Update: Pensions Fraud, More or Less Government
- The Justice Charade of the Assange Case
- U.S. Election Fraud
- Candidates (Bernie, Biden & Warren)
- DNC: Some DNC Insights (Convention Chaos & Ruling Top)
- D-Party Insider on Bernie vs Biden, Electibility, & the 2020 Election
- Supreme Injustice Court
- World (Chile)
- World: Bolivian Coup
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-08 (26 videos)”
Biden… Why so many senile votes for this senile candidate? Well, maybe because Frank Sinatra was not on the ballot.
More seriously, how could Biden surge? Well,…:
- Many voters still don’t know when they are facing a crook.
- A lot of voter suppression and vote count tampering is the common practice in our current United States of Aristocracy.
- PLUS the corrupt rulership of the “D” party had planned for this kind of Super Tuesday all along by having many oligarchy-loyal candidates run to split the votes thus to ensure a contested or brokered party convention and to pool votes of non-Bernie supporters behind a single corrupt candidate at critical times like the Super Tuesday by a well-timed drop-out (e.g. Pete Butti-Gig) while keeping fake-progressive candidates (think especially: Warren) on the ballots at least through Super Tuesday to reduce Bernie’s votes at the same time.
So, do we have to accept the D Party’s rigging? Not when we have finally awoken. Is the R Party a suitable alternative? No. It’s been corrupted long ago, too. Great harm has been done by both parties, and we have our democracy blocked by these two major parties which control the electoral process and work for the robber billionaire oligarchy in return for bribes, graft, and gravy trains.
That’s why we need to seriously consider building a new party, a true people’s party ruled from the bottom rather than the top; and why we need to build a people’s movement like back in the 18th century when a movement fueled the 1st American Revolution and attempted to create a democracy, a project that WE must now finally finish in a (hopefully political rather than violent) 2nd American Revolution.
Continue reading “QuickyPinion on Super Tuesday 2020”
Major videos you shouldn’t miss, especially on these three main issues: (1) the D-Party’s developing 2020 primaries fraud and need for a people’s political revolution, (2) the healthcare profiteers’ “choice” fraud to rob you blind and oppose Medicare for All, and (3) the insanely huge and growing income and wealth inequality that turns our entire world into one gigantic fraud. Some are highly emotional. Share those you can with those who need.
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Tulsi, Legacy Zero, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jimmy Dore, Lee Camp, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, RJ Eskow, LastWeekTonight, The Real News Network, The Hill, Toronto Star, Secular Talk, Kim Iversen, UBIVisuals, The Young Turks, New Economic Thinking, …
- Life by Human Spirit
- Nevada Victory – Finally the Numbers we Need
- The 2020 Election Fraud is Under Way
- Healthcare: Profiteering “Choice” Fraud vs Healthcare for All
- Housing: Owned by the Lords
- Injustice Society: Neoliberalism = Political Capitalism
- Candidates & Campaigns (Bernie, Tulsi, Bloomberg, Cheating…)
- News (Trump’s Silly Wall, Terrible GOP Budget, War for Profit…)
- Wealth & Income Inequality (evilly insane levels nowadays)
- Economic Update
- The Debate Theater about the Old New Deal
- Humor: Jimmy Dore Tour on D-Dem Flip
1. Life by Human Spirit
Charlie Chaplin’s amazing speech for humanity coupled with modern video footage, all the more touching:
You, The People | Bernie 2020 ~ Legacy Zero
(If it gets deleted, maybe try this Effbook link where it was also stored: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.lindsey.372/videos/10223095271469714/)
A reminder: In his last phase of life, Charlie Chaplin was exiled from the U.S. and had to die abroad. Our horrible masters have been taking over our country and world for generations. You can read his amazing speech (and a little about it) here: https://www.charliechaplin.com/en/synopsis/articles/29-The-Great-Dictator-s-Speech
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-23 (19 videos)”
Lots of stuff on political and economic corruption and how to deal with it. Also candidates (slimy B.G. and great B.S.), the messy welfare state, world news, and more. Most of the Iowagate (Iowa Circus etc.) stuff is published in the dedicated preceding article also linked from here.
Stars & Channels: Bernie Sanders, CODEPINK, Double Down News, Harvard for Bernie, JRE Clips, Kim Iversen, Majority Report, On Contact (Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff), Redacted Tonight, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Jimmy Dore Show, thejuicemedia, and more…
- Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
- Capitalism: The Planet’s Cancer
- Socialism the Product (or Shadow) of Capitalism
- Odd Event (maybe entertaining?): ‘Bernie Broads’ at Harvard 😉
- How to Clean Up the Messy Welfare State (Audio)
- Free Press & Wikileaks: Is Julian Assange Not a Journalist?
- World News (Venezuela, Bolivia, War on Diplomacy)
- Great Speech on our Corrupt Political System (Kim Iversen)
- Candidates: Butigigigi (a “sweet talker”)
- Bernie (Scared of Bernie, Joe Rogan “Scandal”)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- Humor (Government Ad: Perfected Mass Surveillance)
1. Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
Billionaires Spend Nearly Half A BILLION In Self Campaign Funding ~ Secular Talk
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-09 (19 videos)”
A weekend review of what happened in the Iowa Caucus this week and how our “democracy” gets commonly rigged these days and a little on what to do about it:
|Side note: Since I am not making a living by these postings (despite an option to donate or ‘tip’), I can rarely find time to post during the week. Hence this segment covering what I would have liked to post about earlier this week was going to become part of the Wakeful Video Weekend compilation. However, this would make the number of videos in that posting overly super-yuuuuge. So, today I am posting twice.
Continue reading “Iowagate (Feb. 2020)”
The Meaning of Life & The Need for Change…
Some history of how we got into today’s mess, a lot of revelation of how the ‘D’ Party leadership became and still is corrupted, some revelation of Biden’s dishonesty, a lot of good stuff on Bernie Sanders and people uniting around him, the Joe Rogan “scandal”, the ruling “elite’s” harmful mentality, the current generational divide, and most important: what life has coming for us that our corrupted culture and system plays a big role in and is overlooked by so many of us:
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Ralph Nader, Nomiki Konst, Robert Wolff & Bob Hennelly (Democracy At Work), David Pakman, Jamarl Thomas, Jimmy Dore, Redacted Tonight, Adryenn, The Hill, FUSION, mmflint, Real Stories, and more…
- Prophet Aldous Huxley Foretold the Assault on Democracy
- Conversation of Michael Moore with Ralph Nader
- Public Banking, Postal Savings, New NAFTA, etc.
- Economy: Empire & Debt Slavery
- Medicare for All
- The Harmful Ruling Mindset
- Journalism vs ‘Elite’ Scuffles
- The Oligarchy’s Takeover of the D Party
- Bernie (Economic Bill of Rights | Exposing Hypocrisy | Unity & Joe Rogan Support)
- Biden’s Civil Rights Lie
- Redacted Tonight: BS-Biden, Mass Surveillance, …
- Republicoid 2020 “Democratic” Convention Committee
- “Democratic” Party Stonewalling Democracy
- “Democratic” Party: Big Money & Faulty Identity Politics
- Calling out the Corrupt 1% in the D Party
- U.S. Generational Divide (pitting Bernie vs Biden)
- Never Dying in Peace (Abandonment & Abuse when Elderly)
- Unity & People Power & Bernie’s Campaign
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-02 (21 videos)”
Once again, lots of highly informative videos that take a long time to search out like needles in a haystack. Major issues: declining jobs quality, the faulty mentality enjoyed and preached by the plutocrats (and boosted even still today by demented sociopathic Ayn Rand), overcoming it with thinking and language of change, the need for a wealth tax, and recent political battles (Warren/Biden/Pelosi/Bernie/Tulsi…), good and bad populism, and recommendable strategy for The People to win…
Stars & Channels: Bernie Sanders, Bill Moyers, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, New Hampshire Public Radio, Redacted Tonight, RJ Eskow, Rolling Stone, Secular Talk, TED, The Hill, The Humanist Report, The Rational National, The Real News Network, Vox, and more…
- Pointless Work Economy (Declining Job Quality)
- News: NAFTA 2.0 – No Significant Difference from 1.0
- Todays Weirdness (produced by capitalism)
- Wealth Tax
- Warren’s Smear of Bernie (+ the Media Malpractice)
- Economic Update: Capitalism Loves and Enforces Poverty
- Candidates (+ data and insights on our country)
- Grassroots Populism = Real Populism
- Robber Barons Plutocracy & its Disastrous Self-Justification
- Ayn Rand’s Antisocial Elitism
- Time For Thinking Rather than Impulses
- Language of Change
- Dennis Kucinich: Bring America Home
- Medicare for All
- Humor: Another Political Aristocrat (Chelsea Clinton)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-26 (27 videos)”