Meaningful videos this week concerning especially (1) how we are sliding closer to a rebellion or even revolution, (2) police issues, (3) ongoing undermining and co-opting of state forces by unethicals, our huge wealth theft and modern slavery, etc.
Stars & channels: Chris Hedges, Richard Wolff, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Jesse Ventura, The Real News Network, Krystal Ball and Saagar of The Hill, John Oliver (surprise!), The Jimmy Dore Show, and more…
- Edging Towards a Revolution
- The Openly Right Wing and Fake Left Ruling Class
- Fascists Infiltrating Police & Military
- Our Mentality Must Change
- Jesse Ventura – Jimmy Dore Conversation (incl. on Third Party Presidential Run)
- Sliding into Dictatorship
- Stock Market & Washington D.C. BS
- A Mere Reformer Beginning to Get the Real Point
- Several More Jimmy Dore
|Reminder: I am too busy getting back to an income to spend much time on social media. Hence, when you have a moment on social media,please share worthy videos and articles shared and published here to help important news and ideas spread.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-14 (15 videos)”
The Meaning of Life & The Need for Change…
Some history of how we got into today’s mess, a lot of revelation of how the ‘D’ Party leadership became and still is corrupted, some revelation of Biden’s dishonesty, a lot of good stuff on Bernie Sanders and people uniting around him, the Joe Rogan “scandal”, the ruling “elite’s” harmful mentality, the current generational divide, and most important: what life has coming for us that our corrupted culture and system plays a big role in and is overlooked by so many of us:
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Ralph Nader, Nomiki Konst, Robert Wolff & Bob Hennelly (Democracy At Work), David Pakman, Jamarl Thomas, Jimmy Dore, Redacted Tonight, Adryenn, The Hill, FUSION, mmflint, Real Stories, and more…
- Prophet Aldous Huxley Foretold the Assault on Democracy
- Conversation of Michael Moore with Ralph Nader
- Public Banking, Postal Savings, New NAFTA, etc.
- Economy: Empire & Debt Slavery
- Medicare for All
- The Harmful Ruling Mindset
- Journalism vs ‘Elite’ Scuffles
- The Oligarchy’s Takeover of the D Party
- Bernie (Economic Bill of Rights | Exposing Hypocrisy | Unity & Joe Rogan Support)
- Biden’s Civil Rights Lie
- Redacted Tonight: BS-Biden, Mass Surveillance, …
- Republicoid 2020 “Democratic” Convention Committee
- “Democratic” Party Stonewalling Democracy
- “Democratic” Party: Big Money & Faulty Identity Politics
- Calling out the Corrupt 1% in the D Party
- U.S. Generational Divide (pitting Bernie vs Biden)
- Never Dying in Peace (Abandonment & Abuse when Elderly)
- Unity & People Power & Bernie’s Campaign
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-02 (21 videos)”
Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-05 (27 videos) – Main Theme: Our Inequality”
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
This weekend collection of wakeful videos has two main sections: (A) much on this week’s candidate issues (esp. real & false progressives) and (B) much on the forces that create right-wingers/neo-nazis and neoliberals/meritocracy-believers & hillbots — and if or how to deal with them. The first group is mostly created from people crushed onto the floor, the second mostly from upper middle-classers who won life’s lottery at least to some extent and are either contemptuous or dismissive and ignorant of those who didn’t. Then these two camps go at each other’s throats without realizing that they are being manipulated from the top to defend the status quo that causes all this division and endless suffering.
So much stuff, I had to move some to a ‘part B’ follow-up.
- Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
- AOC on a Just Society & a Planet to Live
- Mike Gravel’s Analysis: +Bernie, +Tulsi, -Warren
- Best Not to Waste Efforts on Hillbots
- Normalized Presidential Violations (Forget Impeachments)
- Big Money Buying Our Minds
- How People at the Bottom are Duped into Fascism
- What Makes the Lower White Working Class Dangerous
- How to Talk to Cultists (like Fascists)
- The False License to Dominate
- How & Why the “Christian” Right Was Manufactured
- Media War on Bernie & the American People
- Entertainment: Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’
- Humor: HRC BS
- Humor: Talking Back to an Establishment Shill
- Try Some Anti-Commercialism (Teen without iPhone)
1. Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
African Americans For Bernie Sanders Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-19 (26 videos)”
The following broadcast deeply struck a chord within me even though I have not been sexually assaulted (besides a failed attempt long ago, that is). Looking at the connection, I found that my existential assaults by soulless jerks ruining my original life’s career and later every new career and job, time and time again… led to the same feelings of grief and low self-esteem and constant fear, the being shrunk and driven into shame and made afraid to exist.
And when my appeals against profession denial based on declaring my education and job qualification invalid for totally unjustified and totally absurd and paradoxical reasons (rewriting history turning my outstanding study accomplishments into trash) were contemptuously dismissed, it gave me the same humiliation of standing up for receiving justice and getting virtually slapped into the face for it, assigning to me the guilt of others who had ruined my life. It makes me think that in today’s precarious life lived by so many of us, these kinds of results are suffered from way more people than sexual assault victims. So many of us are time and again under existential assault suffering precarious lives for no fault of our own and being denied any hope or worthwhile future.
This is the heart-wrenching report on the results of a sexual assault (often considered a dismissible minor issue) that chimes so closely with the existential assaults suffered by a huge portion of humanity:
The Stanford Sexual Assault Case Made Her “Emily Doe.” In New Memoir, Chanel Miller Tells Her Story
Indeed. Such an assault has much longer, deeper, and farther reaching consequences than commonly recognized. But, not to overlook, so do the existential assaults suffered by so many of us. Continue reading “Existential Assault”
Or: The Right-Left Division Isn’t as Real as it Seems
This article is a sequel to A More Relaxed Economy which discussed the UBI aspect of a shared video by NonCompete which I felt needed more mulling over. This sequel now gets into another interesting issue that came up in that video, namely that many “conservatives” or Republicans (or right-wingers) are actually leftists deep down without knowing it . Excavating this hidden treasure could do a lot for all of us. Hence, I will now make the attempt: Continue reading “The Left-Right Division When Deep Down We Agree”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
Certain low wage workers nowadays are labeled illegal and non-human. They are referred to as “illegal aliens”. A label based on them working north of our southern border as opposed to south of it, even though the same business owners either employ them south of it or north of it with the exact same result: that they get the work that makes them richer done by people desperate enough to work for starvation wages under terrible working conditions.
This creates a justified worry among American-born working people that the jobs they need are taken away or hurtfully reduced in wages and benefits, destroying their American Dream. However, the flip in responsibility is brainwashed into their minds by claiming these even more desperate fellow workers from the south TAKE their jobs away, rather than that the business owners (and/or their CEOs) GIVE them away.
Have you ever been able to TAKE a job that wasn’t offered to you? Continue reading “Illegal Aliens! Heeeeeeeelp!”