Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
This weekend collection of wakeful videos has two main sections: (A) much on this week’s candidate issues (esp. real & false progressives) and (B) much on the forces that create right-wingers/neo-nazis and neoliberals/meritocracy-believers & hillbots — and if or how to deal with them. The first group is mostly created from people crushed onto the floor, the second mostly from upper middle-classers who won life’s lottery at least to some extent and are either contemptuous or dismissive and ignorant of those who didn’t. Then these two camps go at each other’s throats without realizing that they are being manipulated from the top to defend the status quo that causes all this division and endless suffering.
So much stuff, I had to move some to a ‘part B’ follow-up.
- Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
- AOC on a Just Society & a Planet to Live
- Mike Gravel’s Analysis: +Bernie, +Tulsi, -Warren
- Best Not to Waste Efforts on Hillbots
- Normalized Presidential Violations (Forget Impeachments)
- Big Money Buying Our Minds
- How People at the Bottom are Duped into Fascism
- What Makes the Lower White Working Class Dangerous
- How to Talk to Cultists (like Fascists)
- The False License to Dominate
- How & Why the “Christian” Right Was Manufactured
- Media War on Bernie & the American People
- Entertainment: Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’
- Humor: HRC BS
- Humor: Talking Back to an Establishment Shill
- Try Some Anti-Commercialism (Teen without iPhone)
1. Bernie (Black Movement, Grassroots Organizer, Endorsements)
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
Why African Americans are on FIRE for Bernie Sanders
African Americans For Bernie Sanders Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-19 (26 videos)”
The following broadcast deeply struck a chord within me even though I have not been sexually assaulted (besides a failed attempt long ago, that is). Looking at the connection, I found that my existential assaults by soulless jerks ruining my original life’s career and later every new career and job, time and time again… led to the same feelings of grief and low self-esteem and constant fear, the being shrunk and driven into shame and made afraid to exist.
And when my appeals against profession denial based on declaring my education and job qualification invalid for totally unjustified and totally absurd and paradoxical reasons (rewriting history turning my outstanding study accomplishments into trash) were contemptuously dismissed, it gave me the same humiliation of standing up for receiving justice and getting virtually slapped into the face for it, assigning to me the guilt of others who had ruined my life. It makes me think that in today’s precarious life lived by so many of us, these kinds of results are suffered from way more people than sexual assault victims. So many of us are time and again under existential assault suffering precarious lives for no fault of our own and being denied any hope or worthwhile future.
This is the heart-wrenching report on the results of a sexual assault (often considered a dismissible minor issue) that chimes so closely with the existential assaults suffered by a huge portion of humanity:
The Stanford Sexual Assault Case Made Her “Emily Doe.” In New Memoir, Chanel Miller Tells Her Story
Indeed. Such an assault has much longer, deeper, and farther reaching consequences than commonly recognized. But, not to overlook, so do the existential assaults suffered by so many of us. Continue reading “Existential Assault”
Imagine taking a modern online course to become astute in politics and economics, learning what is wrong with our system and how to fix it. That’s exactly what the Wakeful Video Weekend series amounts to, both new and old episodes. My suggestion: watch or listen, share and discuss. (and maybe even voluntarily donate to Beanstock’s World for all that hard curating work)
Channels: TEDx Talks, The Real News Network, Democracy At Work, The Michael Brooks Show, Rebel HQ, Democracy Now!, The Hill, John Spritzler, The Jimmy Dore Show, Corbett Report, and many more.
- Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
- Non-Rich Lives: Spending all our Lifetime Not Living! ***
- U.S. Poverty: Both Old & Poor And Mostly Kept Secret
- Sick Society: The Capitalist Disease
- Fascism as Flattery
- Neoliberalism: Neoliberalism in Short
- The Soviet Economy
- Status Quo: Murder by Capitalism & Revolution vs Reformism
- Truth & Lies: Real vs False Flag Whistleblowers
- Elections: The Electoral College Favors Swing States, Not Rural Americans
- Candidates: Bernie, Biden, Warren… True Progressive vs Fakes
- Strategy: Why the D-Party SoSo-Works with Bernie Sanders
- Money in Politics: The R & D Parties’ Race to the Bottom ***
- No Piecemeal But a Big Determined Movement Needed
- U.S.A. is a Paid Servant of Murderous Saudi Regime
- Humor: X-Rated Politics (Jimmy Dore)
- Ancient Wisdom (Fables)
1. Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
Can America Let Go Of Being Number One?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-06 (22 videos)”
The latest weekend collection of recent best videos spreading news and ideas for positive change of our rotten world. Lots of good stuff you may have missed. Every week a new one. (Notice: Producing these when caught in financial struggles is hard. So, spreading the word and subscribing (for free) is a helpful thing to do.)
Stars and channels: Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Jesse Ventura, Richard Wolff, Amy Goodman, The Michael Brooks Show, The Real News Network, John Spritzler, Tom Nicholas, Peter Coffin, Cowboy Economist, AJ+, The Grayzone, NonCompete, The Jimmy Dore Show, and more…
- News: Space Warmongering, Neurocapitalism (Thought-Policing), Academic Corruption
- Economy: Recent Financial Tremor, China, Monopolies & Cartels
- Corporate Dictatorship (Modern America)
- Latest Union Fights
- Workers’ Factory Occupation
- Immigration & Mass Migration: Weapons of the Oligarchy
- Inequality Report – A Thorough Overview
- Neoliberalism: History, Causes, Effects, & Mind Warping
- Manufactured Division vs Solidarity
- Satire: Progressive Review of the D-Primary Candidates
- Police State: ICE Plows into Peaceful Protesters with a Truck
- Our Gitmo Shame
- Dealing with a Corrupt Supreme Court
- Spy Technology’s Corrupt Profits
- John Bolton’s Firing – The Ins and Outs
- Entertainment: Gelflings, Skeksis, and the Liberal-Fascist Bargain
- Humor: Progressive Laughs In Bill Maher’s Face
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-21 (21 videos)”
News, deep insights, and some humor as well. Outstanding videos from this week, some of which you may have missed.
Issues: isms, equality of life, UBI, drone wars, billionaire badness, globalist corporatism, Assange, revolution vs reform, lawlessness, refugees, education, Bernie, and more…
Stars & Channels: Cowboy Economist, John Spritzler, Redacted Tonight, Brave New Films, Jesse Ventura, The Michael Brooks Show, The Humanist Report, Jimmy Dore, Thought Slime, The Real News Network, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Democracy At Work, Newsbroke, TED
- Thoughts: Capital-/Social-/Marx-/Cummun-ism with a Satirical Bent
- Faux Progressives: Their “Equal Opportunity” Trap
- Insights: Rational UBI & Google Censorship
- Connection: Student Debt, Drone Wars & Terrorism
- News: Predatory Corporations and Globalist Fascism
- Thoughts: Going Far Enough
- Candidates: Fighting Elitist Politics
- Candidates: Conversation with Bernie’s Press Secretary
- Media War: Hounding a Political Prisoner
- Change: Revolution or Reform & Nice or Edgy
- Police: Police Protected from the Law
- Refugees: Mass Murder by the Supreme Court
- Education: Schools Sort People as Commodities
- Empire: The Enemy from Within
- Poverty: Housing Gouging (and More)
- Billionaires: The Oh So Good Ones Are NOT Good
- Christian Fascists: Religious Liberty Warped to Crush Liberty
- Strategy: Lighting the Path to a Better World
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-14 (18 videos)”
A collection of great videos you may have missed (most of them new this past week). Very informative! And several even comedic and yet very informative. So… revelations and fun!
Stars & channels: Newsbroke, John Spritzler, The Real News Network, Niko House, The Humanist Report, Ralph Nader, The Grayzone, Redacted Tonight, Jimmy Dore, ContraPoints, and more.
- Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
- Those in Power Pretending to be on Our Side
- You Want to Know the Real Trump Election Fraud? (Not Russiahhh)
- Tulsi: An Interview Letting her Answer the Questions
- Warren, The Fake Progressive
- Healthcare Destruction: Privatization of Medicare
- Communism Failing on its Own?
- Ralph Nader Radio Hour: “Juuling” & Anybody But Trump?
- Media: Insights into the Corporate Media Bias
- Why the American People Need to Revolt
- Forced Neoliberalism a Stepping Stone for Fascism
- The History and Psychology of Genocide Policy
- Immigration: Illegal Green Aliens
- Mindfulness for Solidarity rather than Personal Isolation
- Humor: 4 Humorous Political Videos (on 2016, Biden, Koch, & the Inefficient Left)
1. Humor: Capitalism vs Climate (Newsbroke)
Another attempt to turn scary topics funny:
Can Our Planet Survive Capitalism?
AJ+ Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-31 (18 videos)”
Or: The Right-Left Division Isn’t as Real as it Seems
This article is a sequel to A More Relaxed Economy which discussed the UBI aspect of a shared video by NonCompete which I felt needed more mulling over. This sequel now gets into another interesting issue that came up in that video, namely that many “conservatives” or Republicans (or right-wingers) are actually leftists deep down without knowing it . Excavating this hidden treasure could do a lot for all of us. Hence, I will now make the attempt: Continue reading “The Left-Right Division When Deep Down We Agree”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
Certain low wage workers nowadays are labeled illegal and non-human. They are referred to as “illegal aliens”. A label based on them working north of our southern border as opposed to south of it, even though the same business owners either employ them south of it or north of it with the exact same result: that they get the work that makes them richer done by people desperate enough to work for starvation wages under terrible working conditions.
This creates a justified worry among American-born working people that the jobs they need are taken away or hurtfully reduced in wages and benefits, destroying their American Dream. However, the flip in responsibility is brainwashed into their minds by claiming these even more desperate fellow workers from the south TAKE their jobs away, rather than that the business owners (and/or their CEOs) GIVE them away.
Have you ever been able to TAKE a job that wasn’t offered to you? Continue reading “Illegal Aliens! Heeeeeeeelp!”