Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
Main issues emerging this week: Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID origin, crisis, measures, our capitalism boosting it, and the oligarchy robbing us via it and making our country’s inequality even worse), people power and rebellion, growing corruption and totalitarianism at the top, Bernie, Biden, and the urgent need for Medicare for All:
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, Dylan Ratigan, Nomiki Konst, Jerry Eldred, Jimmy Dore, Kim Iversen, Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti (The Hill), Michael Brooks, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Norman Swan (thejuicemedia), Rebel HQ, Red Revolution Media, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), RJ Eskow (The Zero Hour), Robert Reich, The Rational National, The Real News Network.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Pandemic)
- Evil Empire Exploiting and Killing Us / General Strike for People’s Power
- Lesson from France: People’s Power That is Not Circumventable by Rigged Elections
- Capitalism vs Democracy
- Economic Update: Pandemic, Mobility, Yellow Vests, and Lee Camp
- Pandemic Crisis, Predatory Rich & Corporations, New Housing Crisis
- Growing Totalitarianism from BOTH Arms at the Top
- The People vs Oligarchy
- Jimmy Dore Show Picks
- Bad Biden
- World: Cuba’s Solidarity (Helping Italy with the COVID Pandemic)
- Medicare for All Urgently Needed
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-29 (32 videos on 13 Topics)”
Major focus of this week’s video collection: our system treating us like trash and how a new system could do the opposite. Part of this also: our mentality and culture. Some key issues: capitalism, socialism, Universal Basic DIVIDEND, warmongering & terror state…
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Noam Chomsky, Meagan Day & Jimmy Henders, Michael Parenti, The Hill, The Intercept, Michael Brooks, Jimmy Dore, Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), NonCompete, and more…
- Our System Treating us Like Trash ***
- The Worst Economy in Our Lifetimes **
- Teacher Strikes = People Strikes (Kept Secret by the MSM)
- Universal Basic DIVIDEND etc.: Insightful Yanis Varoufakis Conversation **
- Historic Insight on Corporatist Fascism
- Capitalism (narratives, fascism, $$wars, motives)
- Noam Chomsky Describing Our Corporatist Manipulation
- Fights to Get Money Out Of Politics
- Socialism: Not Normally Being Linked to Government
- France’s Uprising Against Neoliberalism
- Iran: 1+ Hour of Informed Intellectual Discussion
- U.S. Terrorism
- Mentality: Are We Evil? Can We Change? ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-19 (16 videos)”
Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
It’s really cool that more and more women are coming out of their traditional closet to speak up and stand up against the corruption and rot of our system – or are finally paid attention to. And, finally this time, the so often forgotten elderly and their terrible sufferings are revealed. And guess which candidate cares about them?
Stars & Channels: Abby Martin (Empire Files), The Real News Network, The Zero Hour, Bernie, John Spritzler, TeleSUR, JRE Clips, Michael Brooks, Hard Lens Media, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, A Current Affair, PBS NewsHour, VICE News, AJ+, Nina Turner…
- Companies Rule the World
- Neoliberal Fearmongering to Divide Us
- The Old Age Misery in America
- Temp Work Used as a Picket Line against Workers
- Corporate America: Profits over People’s Lives
- How the Rule of Money Miserably Shapes Society
- The Path from Police Brutality to State Terrorism
- Edward Snowden on Mobile Phones Surveillance
- World News: Overlooked Uprisings World-Wide
- All the People(s) are Beginning to Rise Up
- Candidates: Biden, Warren, Trump, Bearnie, $Hillary, Tulsi
- Bernie: End Corporate Greed Press Conference
- Whistleblowers are Heroes, Not Spies | None-of-the-Above Voting
- Despotic Government Bullying True Journalists
- Another Funny Fox Failure: Reaganite to the Left! Panel SCREAMS!
1. Companies Rule the World
… and 80% of TV news stories are manufactured in public relation firms working for governments and the corporations (i.e. the nebulous rich rulers behind these scenes):
Giants: Who Really Rules The World?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-03 (23 videos)”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
The latest collection of remarkable videos. This week’s compilation shares superb videos that help people wake up and those who already are awake to gain a broader view and deeper insights, plus better ideas on how to bring about the much needed change. So, don’t miss it and don’t forget to share or even subscribe. This collection saves you oodles of time searching for such excellent news and analyses. The main themes this time: the climate calamity, the fight between the rich and poor, the fraudulent corporate media, and the political conversation manipulation from the top.
Stars and channels: Graham Elwood, Kim Iversen, Chris Hedges (On Contact), John Spritzler, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Deutsche Welle, Kerry-Anne Mendoza, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Tulsi Gabbard, NonCompete, RT, Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore, The Juice Media (satire!), The Michael Brooks Show, and The Real News Network
- Satire: “Honest Government Ad” on Climate
- The Climate Calamity
- The Corporate Coup D’Etat: NAFTA, not Russiahhh
- Disney Worker Abuse
- No Rich and No Poor
- Socialism, Democracy, Capitalism & and Fascism
- The Recession We Are In
- Healthcare Profiteering: The Anesthesia Racket
- Candidates: Warren (Bad) & Tulsi (Good)
- Media: The Corporate Media Cesspool
- U.S. Terror Across the World
- Beware the Oligarchy
- Oppression with Science
- Any Blue Like Any Red
- Perspective & Racism: A Distraction by the ‘Elites’
1. Satire: “Honest Government Ad” on Climate
Humor helps dealing with serious problems. It decreases resignation and boosts persistence and strength needed in the fight for the much needed change. In addition, discovering the absurdity of ongoing policies is often easier when looking at other countries as we can take a view not so obscured by cultivated preconceptions. Hence here is another amusing piece from Australia:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for thejuicemedia and the title: “Honest Government Ad | Climate Breakdown & School Strikes”)
I like a comment that was left on this video on Youtube:
You’ve never failed to impress me with every single one of your ‘honest government ads’
The salt is real.
The anger is real.
The satire is real.
I love you.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-07-28 (22 videos)”
Medicaid was created to help those who, because they are too handicapped or sick, cannot work and thus acquire health insurance through a job — or who at least cannot work and earn enough to purchase health coverage. Since we live in a country by now that is controlled by the ultra-rich and forced to shift ever more wealth from everybody else to the rich, Arkansas has recently turned Medicaid on its head, denying it to those who don’t meet newly created work requirements – kicking 12,000 people off the Affordable Care Act’s expansion of Medicaid. Furthermore there is a long list of states whose sociopathic governments formed by the money aristocracy are planning to do the same in addition to the five states already approved to do so by the Trump administration. Source: Trump health chief ‘looking closely’ at thousands who lost Medicaid from work requirements (The Hill)
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.