Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: Major contents: important government changes we can make outside of political parties (successes already happening). In addition culture and capitalism issues.
Stars and channels: The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (with Sarah Anderson), The Real News Network (Chris Hedges and Ralph Nader), CCCSpringfield, Democracy at Work (Richard Wolff), Second Thought
- Grassroots’ Ballot Initiatives, Love Your Neighbors, Inequality.org ***
- Active Citizenry Needed ***
- Authoritarian Family Culture *
- Capitalism Religion in our Economics
- Economic Update
- Inflation & Deflation = Parts of the Constant Capitalist Instability *
- GOP’s War against Social Security *
- Crypto Madness
- False Opinions Spread by Bribes from the Rich *
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. Grassroots’ Ballot Initiatives, Love Your Neighbors, Inequality.org ***
Cool changes forced by people in the states:
Sarah Anderson on How Citizen Initiatives Won This Year ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (with Sarah Anderson, Nov 18, 2022)
Link given: inequality.org
2. Active Citizenry Needed ***
Possible federal government change:
Informative Ralph Nader interview by Chris Hedges on our eliminated democracy (corporate coup), corrupt politics and media, and need for change-forcing grassroots:
The Chris Hedges Report: Why Democrats lost the midterm election with Ralph Nader ~ The Real News Network (Chris Hedges and Ralph Nader, Nov 25)
Question from me: Wouldn’t it be nice if we could hammer our corrupt system with more and more and bigger and bigger local and state-wide grassroots movements and these then allying with each other to also fix our corrupted federal government as well?
3. Authoritarian Family Culture *
People growing up and living in slavery and feudalism only learned the black and white options of giving orders (and punishments) or obeying orders. No conversations to figure out best solutions. What we call capitalism is really only a wealth-based upgrade of feudalism. And money-lord allied governments and churches have of course supported and taught order-and-obey cultures even in family lives in order to stabilize the hierarchy benefiting the lords at the top.
“A Hard Look”: How the US Fails Its Children ~ CCCSpringfield (Nov 20, 2022)
4. Capitalism Religion in our Economics
Ask Prof Wolff: Expanding Economics Curricula ~ Democracy at Work (Richard Wolff, Nov 18, 2022)
5. Economic Update
Students’ solidarity with workers; US car industry dishonestly inflating prices, Teamsters strike, solidarity defeating Sysco Systems; Starbucks provoking its 250 unionized stores, and why rising wages do not “cause” inflation. In the second half of the show, Wolff interviews Prof. William I. Robinson on global capitalism and its multiple crises he calls “terminal.”
Economic Update: The Terminal Crises of Global Capitalism ~ Democracy at Work (Richard Wolff, Nov 21, 2022)
6. Inflation & Deflation = Parts of the Constant Capitalist Instability *
Ask Prof Wolff LIVE: We’ve Heard of Inflation, But What’s Deflation? ~ Democracy at Work (Richard Wolff, Nov 25, 2022)
7. GOP’s War against Social Security *
Hints at its long history and current big push.
Why Republicans Will Kill Social Security 1st Chance They Get ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (Oct 28, 2022)
8. Crypto Madness
… discussed between RJ Eskow and Richard Wolff.
Prof. Richard Wolff: Cutting the Crap About Crypto ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (Nov 17, 2022)
9. False Opinions Spread by Bribes from the Rich *
Why “Hearing Both Sides” Is Dangerous ~ Second Thought (Nov 25, 2022)
- Very interesting talk from Chris Hedges and possibly great book(s) he points at. Unfortunately I find the interviewed person rather useless and annoying: The Chris Hedges Report: Marcel Proust’s In Search of Lost Time with Justin E.H. Smith ~ The Real News Network (Nov 18, 2022)
- Important topic (SSI) discussed, but the interviewed lady mostly just babbles rather than giving details the rest of us must learn: Rebecca Vallas: SSI Keeps Millions Out of Poverty. Let’s Save It ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (Oct 28, 2022) — Major point: Besides having been kept way too low, this anti-poverty thing in Social Security also blocks incomes and savings, just like Medicaid insurance. Once again a poverty trap.
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.