While nearly all the election fraud and rigging that is rampant in the U.S. never gets reported in our colluding mass media that prefer to drown us in unsubstantiated allegations of Russian meddling (even as it would be very unlikely to amount to anything comparable to what happens domestically right under our noses and the actual allegation is only one of revealing the truth to the American public), one case of election rigging actually did recently make it into our corporate media for once! Basically, voters in Georgia wanted the possibility of election hacking investigated, and the people in custody of the electoral data quietly erased them to sabotage the investigation, to which I can only say that our security begins at home, not in Russia:
Here is this rare news report: Georgia Election Server Wiped After Lawsuit Filed (NBC News / Associated Press)
Quote: “It’s not clear who ordered the server’s data irretrievably erased.”
That’s when people need to be brought in for questioning!
The consequences of this scandal should be:
- Legally charge the server custodians and those who may have commanded them (with obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, maybe even treason – I am no lawyer).
- Ban the Center for Elections Systems at Kennesaw State University from any future involvement in elections.
- Fire the responsible people for misconduct.
- Switch to paper ballots.
- Investigate if this mess may have switched election results, and – if so – investigate why the results were verified anyway. Then go after those who slept on their watch or possibly colluded with election rigging.
- After this and the Equifax breach, we need effective identity theft protection by the government — a system which would require businesses and institutions to verify our identity and contact us about large transactions, and which would hold us harmless for the security failures produced by the collusion of government with businesses which has led to our vulnerability.
Fighting election rigging and theft is one of the direct actions we, the people, can take. We better start rolling up our sleeves and do it everywhere until the establishment lie that our elections are clean no longer holds sway with the American public and we get the investigations and prosecutions we need in order to have the reliable elections on which a functioning democracy depends. (Naturally, we must also implement public election financing, so we get valid choices on our ballots.)
Independent media are critical! Let us help each other! Share articles. Comment. Submit guest posts. Help in other ways. Or beat your cryptic and boring science classes with Beanstock’s help for a mutual win-win!